1. Timely clean the sundries in the bucket and various dust accessories. The dust bag must be cleaned after each work, check whether there are holes or air leakage, and thoroughly clean the dust bag and dust bag with detergent and warm water. Check whether the tuyere/pipe/dust bag is blocked or leaking before and after each use.
2. Check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After use, wind the power coil into a bundle and put it on the top cover hook of the nose.
3, water absorption should be removed after the dust bag, in water absorption. Pay attention to the control of water level, do not exceed 2/3, pour water in time, check whether the air inlet is blocked or debris after work, otherwise need to be cleaned. Check whether the floating wave is damaged. After absorbing water, the waste water in the bucket should be completely poured out, and after keeping it dry, choose a ventilated and dry place to place it. (the function of water absorption is only applicable to the vacuum cleaner with both wet and dry functions. The dry vacuum cleaner cannot absorb water.)
4, the use of the machine to handle gently, not external impact.
5. The machine shall be kept in a ventilated and dry place when it is out of service.
6. When cleaning the machine, please wipe it with wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. It is strictly prohibited to wash the main engine head in water.
7. Do not make the machine work continuously for a long time. Please control the continuous working time within 2 hours, otherwise the machine life will be affected.
8, long-term use of the vacuum cleaner, will be due to the filter mesh blockage and resulting in suction decline. In order to prevent suction drop, should regularly clean the filter net and cloth bags with water, after washing in the shade dry reuse, can restore suction.
9, prevent the nose into dust, water, damp.
10, if the main engine is hot, give out the smell of coke, or abnormal vibration and sound, should be timely repair, do not force to use.
11. Don't fold the hose too often, don't overstretch and bend.
12, the position of the vacuum cleaner, try not to put the vacuum cleaner in damp or corrosive gas place, choose a dry ventilation place, so as not to cause damage to the body.
Vacuum cleaner overheat protection post-treatment method
1. Make sure that the vacuum cleaner will automatically cut off the power due to overheating protection;
2. Immediately hold the plug (not the wire) and separate it from the power supply;
3. Determine the vacuum cleaner in the state of electromechanical separation;
4. Check whether the dust collecting room is filled with garbage and hair;
5. If the dust collecting chamber is full, it needs to be cleaned;
6. Check whether the filter of the vacuum cleaner is blocked;
7. Clean the filter thoroughly to ensure the filter is unobstructed;
8. Remove the hose of the vacuum cleaner and check the patency of the hose;
9. If there is any blocked foreign body in the hose, the hose should be cleaned immediately to restore patency;
10. Place the vacuum cleaner in a cool, ventilated environment to allow it to cool naturally;
11. Reset the protection device and restart the vacuum cleaner to check the working status;
12. If the vacuum cleaner still cannot be used normally, it shall contact the maintenance center for troubleshooting.
Power saving techniques
(1) when using the vacuum cleaner should be timely removal of the filter bag (filter element) on the dust.
Must regularly add oil to the vacuum cleaner rotating shaft, and replace with the original brand of the same brush.
(3) should often check the air duct of the vacuum cleaner, suction nozzle, hose and inlet have no foreign body blockage. According to different needs to choose suction mouth, can improve the vacuum effect, but also save electricity.
The household cleaner cannot be used in a damp place.
When using the vacuum cleaner can adjust the power to the appropriate suction.