The basic structure of vacuum cleaner is divided into five parts according to functions:
1. Power part: vacuum cleaner motor and governor. Governor separation control, machine control.
Motor: copper wire motor and aluminum wire motor.
Copper wire motor has the advantages of high temperature resistance, long life, long operation time, but the price is higher than aluminum wire;
Aluminum wire motor has the characteristics of low price, but poor temperature resistance, low melting point, life than copper wire long.
Governor: the manual type is generally adjusted by the damper (as shown in the figure);
Machine - controlled for the power - type handheld keys or infrared adjustment.
2. Filtration system: dust bag, front filter, back filter. According to different filtering materials: paper, cloth, SMS, HEPA (HEPA high efficiency filtering materials).
3. Functional part: retract and release mechanism, dust indicator, button or slide switch.
4. Protection measures: dust-free bag protection, high vacuum protection, anti-interference protection (soft start), overheating protection, anti-static protection.
5. Accessories: handle and hose, pipe, floor brush, flat suction, round brush, sheet brush, sofa suction, hook, strap.
6. Principle of vacuuming: the fan impeller of the vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged from the fan at high speed, and the air in the part of vacuuming is continuously added to the fan. This might as well form a higher differential pressure with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the suction part along with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after passing through the leakage device.
7, the original of the vacuum cleaner: most vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush head, for cleaning the floor and carpet use. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles to clean corners, curtains, sofas and crevices.
8. Throat tube: all suction type vacuum cleaners will be equipped with a hard throat tube, used to connect the cleaning of the soft throat tube and accessories.
9. Electric brush: the cleaning head of the inner vacuum cleaner is a special accessory of the hybrid vacuum cleaner.
10. Round brush head: also smaller suction nozzle, can do 360* rotation, convenient to clean furniture, fine mesh fabric.
11. Flat suction nozzle: also known as gap suction nozzle, is a slender, flat hard suction nozzle. Especially suitable for cleaning the wall, radiant heating, corners and shallow places.
12. Dust brush: made of long soft bristles, suitable for cleaning curtains, walls, etc.
Vacuum cleaner mainly by dust, dust, dust filter three parts, generally including series excited commutator motor, centrifugal fan, dust filter (bag) and vacuum accessories. Power of general vacuum cleaner is 400-1000w or higher, power of portable vacuum cleaner is 250W and below generally. Vacuum cleaner can dust, mainly because of its "head" equipped with an electric fan. Exhauster impeller shaft, because of the wind, after electrify, convulsions opportunity 500 times per second speed and high suction pressure, under the action of suction and pressure, air speed, the vacuum fan front end part of the air constantly adding fan in the air, instantaneous produced inside the vacuum cleaner vacuum, atmospheric pressure forming negative pressure difference and the outside world, in this under the action of pressure difference, inhaled air containing dust. Dust and other sundries in turn through the carpet or floor brush, long pipe, elbow, hose, hose joint into the filter bag, dust and other sundries stay in the filter bag, air through the filter after purification, and then by the tail of the body discharge.